Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 1

I'd written out part of a post, but for some reason it got deleted. Grrrrr. So the first half of my week may not be completely accurate; forgive me.

Mon Jan 5- 25 mins riding; was supposed to go to ballet, but I stayed home to watch the hockey team. Go Canada Go!!
Jan 6- 2/5 mile warm up run, 75 minutes ballet
Jan 7- 20 min ride
Jan 8- 40 minute ride; dressage & jumping
Jan 9- skating! For the first time in a decade. Probably about 30-45 mins
Jan 10- absolutely nothing -_- Unless standing in the cold for hours on end counts as exercise
Sun Jan 11- 45 mins riding- dressage (no stirrups) & jumping

Not my best week. Definitely need to up the cardio, and start stretching more. Only dedicated stretching time (touching my toes for 30 seconds every now and again doesn't count) was after ballet.


Barn kittens make the freezing cold bearable

No comments:

Post a Comment