Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kate's Week 2 Log

Trying to keep the title interesting!
Mon Jan 12- 75 minutes of ballet, and some type of riding... Probably flat & light jump school
Tues 13- 75 minutes of ballet, and 20 minute core workout (Pure Barre workout videos)
Wed 14- 45 to 60 minute jump school
Thurs 15- 45 minute dressage school (no stirrups)
Fri 16- 60 minute jump school
Sat 17- 45 minutes jump school
Sun 18- 45 minute dressage school (no stirrups)


All my riding this week was quite intense. I'm going to be logging some hours keeping a show jumping horse in shape while her owner is off at school during the week. Rode her for the first time on Friday, & I think she'll be a fun little project.

I also made the mistake of doing two days of ballet & an intense ab workout; was nice and sore after that!  All in all though, the exercise regime is still lacking in cardio & stretching. Hopefully I can remedy that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment