Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 1



I realized, on my first day, that I hate running with a burning passion. So I have to improvise and be creative.

1/4- 10 min run
1/5- I danced in my back room, choreographing a few songs as went for 30 min
1/6- Not much other than rehearsal, but Kate says that doesn't count, so I skipped this day.
1/7- Dance 30 min
1/8 Dance 20 min
1/9  I taught myself the choreo to High School Musical 2's "Work This Out" and I couldn't be happier!
1/10 I had my actual dance lesson and a vocal competition, but that's not really exercise.
1/11 Chill Sunday


My next few weeks will consist of rehearsals for choir  (four hours of straight dance almost every day that doesn't count for this...... WHAT???) and rehearsals for Mary Poppins, and maybe if I'm cast in one, rehearsals for the One Acts at my school.  Oh also Finals are next week!!

This week is going to be crazy!  But I'm going strong!  All I have to do is convince Kate that choir counts!



One Down 51 To GO!!!!!

-M


No comments:

Post a Comment