Sunday, February 8, 2015

Still Alive

IT's Okay I'm still here!


My last few weeks have been a mix of hell, school, studying, hell, work, show choir, and more hell.
So I'm just going to pretend that I did the blog posts for the last few weeks.

You would think that after having a concert and going to competition that rehearsals would pause for a while, but no, I have one tomorrow, and then every other day this week for Mary Poppins.  Luckily, I believe that Kate told me that I can could Mary Poppins as part of the bet, so that will make my life the smallest bit easier.

So this past week consisted of
Saturday-Sunday--32 hours at competition that I was awake, singing, running, and dancing.  The only time I sat down was on the bus there and back, (not counted in the 32 hrs)  doing my hair for performances, and then sitting in the audience when awards were being given out.  
Monday-  I had a snow day so I did absolutley nothing.
Tuesday- My 10 minutes consisted of walking in the snow.  It was harder than you think because some idiots didn't shovel...
Wednesday- Same as Tuesday
Thursday-Same as Above
(I was walking to and from the segment two of drivers training)
Friday-I spent around 30 min tapping at auditions for a show that my dad wanted to be in.  I just learned the dance for funnnnn!
Saturday- I was in Canada with my AMAZING family.  (see me sucking uppp?)  ;)


So that's my log for this week.  I'm trying to get back into actually logging, but with school and MP AND Choir (THAT SHOULD COUNT BECAUSE IT'S HARD AS HELL) I have to find time to breathe!



But good luck to Kate!  I'm glad you're doing better and I will see you soon!  This weekend was so fun!



Five down 48 to go!!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment